

Wow, five years ago today, I gave birth to a little girl. I remember waking up at 4:30 having contractions, and then waking Kit up and then mom. Brayden was asleep in his room. I kissed him goodbye, and realizing I was about to become a mom of two. I knew this little girl was going to be a handful. We didn't know she was a girl, she kept hiding when they did the u/s. She would get the hiccups and punch my stomach. At 1:27pm. Brianna Loree Kirk Krueger was born, weighing 7lbs 12.5oz and 19 3/4" long, with brown hair and navy blue eyes, and was three weeks early. Not knowing what was in store for us, she came into this world a spoiled princess. Brianna threw a fit not even 48 hours after she was born scaring the nurses in the nursery. She had to stay in the hospital for a week. I knew I was in for it with this one, and I wouldn't change a thing! She has her own personality, she's a clone of her momma, in looks and in attitude. She's tough, sweet, smart and incredibly stubborn. She sticks up for her friends, loves school, but loves to dance more.
Happy Birthday Boo. I love you!!!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bri! I can't belive she's 5 today!!! Tell her that Mandi, Mark & Avery wish her a super happy birthday. Present to follow next time we see ya'll which is soon I hope!
Post a Comment