Thursday, December 4, 2008

Krueger family




Well I thought that I would set this up so friends and family could keep up with all of us. Kit is still working at the toy store, he is now manager of three stores, and I am still plugging along with school. Looks like my graduation date is being pushed back a semester, so I can take some time off this summer with the kids. Fifteen hours a semester is killing me with all the other stuff, we have going on.

Speaking of other stuff, Brayden is playing soccer for the seventh season in a row for the Y. He's continuing to become more aggressive and really gets into practice. Brianna is dancing at APAC, and loving it. She's on the competition team, and takes three classes a week. Brycen is well, Brycen. He keeps us all on our toes, our next door neighbor calls him Stuey from Family Guy. He's constantly into something, from flushing the toilet brush down the toilet, to crawling in the sink fully clothed, we never have a dull moment in the Krueger household.

The kids started at a new school this year. I hate public school, and Brayden didn't learn anything last year. It was tough decision because of the cost, but it is totally worth. Since I went to a small Baptist school and felt like my brother and I got a great education, I looked into Clay Road Baptist School, where the Bunte's work. They were good friends of mine while I was in high school, and their son, Justin is our music minister at church. I love it. Brayden has ten kids in his class, and Brianna has ten in her class. Brycen is staying at home with me, and has been working with ECI for his speech. I'm loving the fact that I get to spend all this time with him, but he's become velcro baby and will only go to me, or Jacky our babysitter. He doesn't want Kit to touch me, and becomes very aggressive if Kit loves on me. Crazy little boy.


Besides all that its a daily effort in taking care of my dad. We are going on the fifth year since his diagnosis, and he's sliding faster and faster. I am trying to learn all I can about the disease, and educate myself, but it's hard. Kit is taking this all in stride, because most of the time I take my frustration out on him. Mom's diagnosis seems to be looking up, she on the fourth year of being in remission which is one less stress that I am dealing with.




We hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas season.

No comments: