




Today three years ago my water broke at 9:00 a.m. and my mom and I were sitting around waiting for Kit to come pick up the kids since he didn't live with us. He got to the house around 9:45 and mom and I were off to the hospital. They set me up in a room, and we waited. My contractions started getting stronger at about 1:00 pm. and the doctor okayed an epidural, which the pain doctor came in gave me a shot rolled me over and put the epidural in and as soon as I rolled back, I was ready to push. With two pushes and a doctor dressed in street clothes and heels, Brycen Blaine Kirk Krueger was born at 1:30 p.m. He weighed 6lbs 11oz, and was 20" long. He was so skinny and had the brightest red hair and bright blue eyes. He came into this world under not so great circumstances, but he certainly made my life complete. I don't know what I would do without him. All 38lbs of pure joy and stubborness. He has hit every milestone except for his speech and he is starting preschool tomorrow. I can't believe how time has flown by. Happy Birthday Baby Momma loves you!!!


1 comment:
So sweet...Happy Bday Brycen!
Post a Comment