





I can't believe that in two more days, I will have a seven year old. Seven years old, where has the time gone??? I can't believe I'm old enough to have a seven year old. Oh wait, I'm going to be 32 this year. Jeez I still feel like I'm 22 and hanging out with my friends. So in the last seven years things have definently changed around here. Soo here's Brayden's story... Kit and I started dating in November of 2000, I had just ended a relationship that had lasted five years. Kit made me laugh, smile and cry all at the same time, we were engaged in March of 2001, and in August we had just come back from Corpus and I found out I was pregnant. I called Rachelle and told her, because (1) I was scared out of my mind, and (2) she had just gone through this two years before hand. So about a month later when mom was about to put money down on the reception hall for the following August, we took her outside and told her I was pregnant. She was estatic. She called everyone and told them that she was going to be a grandmother. Kit and I got married in December, when I was five months. OHH and that's another looong story. But anyway Brayden was due May 22, which was Brandy's birthday, my best friend who had passed away. He ended up being born May 14th at 8:59pm. I went in to the hospital at 6 in the morning and labored all day, the broke my water at noon and I started pushing around 6:30. Two and a half hours later here he was all 8lbs 8oz and 21" long. My epidural worked and then they turned it off and I felt every single contraction. Trust me I felt jipped. It freaking hurt!! I remember telling everyone in the room that I wasn't having another one. Yes me, three kids later and I wasn't going to have another. Well anyway, in the last seven years, he has been a joy, and yes even a pain in my rear end. I love you Bubba and I don't know what I would do without you!!!


1 comment:
WOW...Kit had hair!!! Happy almost bday Brayden!
Post a Comment