Thursday, October 1, 2009

For awhile





For awhile now I have felt God on my heart to be a surrogate for a couple. Let me be honest, I don't want money. I could careless, but to hand someone the most precious gift of all and to see their faces. As I go about this journey, I'm not sure what it all intails or what will happen. I've discussed it with the kids and Kit and both of us agree that I have always done what is best for the family. It may not always be the right time but it works out. So I am praying that God will lead me in the direction that he wants me to go, and for it to work out according to his purpose.

but wanted to share some more pictures of the kids from this summer and the beginning of school.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Wow - that's amazing. Speaking from someone that hopes to recieve a gift of that magnitude someday - there is nothing more special than what you are considering doing for a family. You are a blessing to God's kingdom. Love ya!