Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break



Spring Break started of a little crazy, but that isn't any news in this family, right? Our friends Sugar and James moved from Tomball to our neighborhood last Saturday the 14th. So freezing temperatures and the rain made this move one we will never forget, Oh and lets not forget, Sugar locking us out of the house on Friday because the garage door didn't work and she locked all the deadbolts, while it was pouring down and having five kids screaming. Always an adventure when its just the two of us. So besides that, Uncle Laurin and Rosendo came for a visit. I always love when they come into town. Uncle Laurin is so much fun and I love to hear him laugh and the way my kids love them is wonderful. So Monday the kids and I didn't do much, Tuesday the kids and I hung out, went to McDonalds and they rode their bikes, while I pushed Brycen in the stroller to the park. Every single day, I let them ride their bikes. Wednesday morning we went to a Lock-In at Dave and Busters with Tessa, Jaiden and TJ. The kids had a blast and Tessa and I had a relaxing morning watching them. Thursday we went shopping with mom, she's making Bri's dance bag frilly with a pink feather boa and sequins all over it. Then she sewed on dog buttons on Brayden's backpack for school. Man are they spoiled. Friday we decided to take the kids to the zoo. Oh bad a idea. One long sunburned afternoon, The zoo was packed, the kids were tired, and dad kept getting seperated from us. We finally made it home and the older two stayed the night with mom and Kit and I enjoyed spending time with Brycen. He really has come into his own. This weekend we had a birthday party, we planted flowers and grass in the back and went to church this morning and finally joined our church tonight. I have volunteered to teach Sunday School to Middle School students. I ask ya'll to pray for me, that I lead a life that causes them to think about things, that I say the right things, and finally be a minister to them.

No comments: