Sunday, January 11, 2009

Its been a couple weeks

Well it's been a couple weeks since I posted, Christmas and New Years came and went, the kids had a wonderful Christmas and I was exhausted. I made the decision at the last minute to pull Brianna out of Clay Road because one the cost was making me dizzy $1105.00 a month is a lot of money, and two one of my best friends is a teacher at Kids R Kids where I used to work. So Bri, is now in Kids R Kids and enjoying every minute she is there with her. Also because I am saving over half of what I was spending I have put Brycen there as well. Potty training and his language skills are lacking, so he's where I trust people to watch over him. This gives me two days a week where I don't have any kids from 9:00 til 2:30. I get my school work done and actually join a bible study that I have been wanting to do. I am looking forward to it.

Besides that, Kit left for the weekend to go to San Antonio, and low and behold didn't one of the kids get sick. Saturday night I had to take Brycen to the emergency room and he is diagnosed with pnuemonia, bronchitis, upper respitory infection, double ear infections, and just plain sick. We haven't slept much in the last 48 hours so I am hoping maybe tonight he will sleep for me. They put him on an antibiotic, a steroid to help him breathe and cough meds. Please pray for us that he gets over this really soon.

1 comment:

Mark and Mandi said...

Oh poor Brycen! I hope he's feeling better soon and hope you get some rest tonight...tell Kit to get up with him now that he's home:) And I'm glad you get a little time to yourself now...you're a great mommy!!!